- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 3-5 years of working experience using HTML, CSS, JAVA, ASP, C# and various software-aided design applications
- Equivalent combinations of education, training, and relevant work experience may be considered.
- Expertise with popular Enterprise & Open-source CMS platforms (DNN, WordPress, etc)
- Strong understanding & familiarity with ASP.Net& C#
- Proficient understanding of cross browser compatibility
- Familiarity with responsive frameworks
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation platforms (Marketo, Eloqua, etc) & associated APIs
- Ability to work on & manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Ability to take ownership & proactively provide directions/recommendations for improvements
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal & communication skills
- Desire to learn, improve, and grow technical skill setas the position requires
Position requires ordinary ambulatory skills and physical coordination sufficient to move about office locations; ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch periodically for prolonged periods of time; manipulation (lift, carry, move) of light to medium weights of 10-35 pound pounds; arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp and type for prolonged periods of time; visual acuity to use a keyboard, computer monitor, operate equipment, and read materials for prolonged periods of time; ability to sit, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear for prolonged periods of time.