FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 55,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales or marketing or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong understanding of market analysis, planning, development, and management
- Excellent knowledge of all markets for products within a product family, as well as company policies and practices
- Knowledge of project management methods and techniques to ensure the coordination of people (internal clients and external vendors) and processes to achieve desired outcomes
- Knowledge of marketing product tools and methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Proficiency in problem solving and time management skills managing multiple deadlines
- Proficiency to operate independently
Advanced professional role. Highly-skilled with extensive proficiency. Works on multiple projects as a project leader or frequently as the subject matter expert. Works on projects/issues of medium to high complexity that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple product marketing lines. Coaches and mentors staff. Works under minimal supervision on complex projects. Wide latitude for independent judgment. Establish the overall strategic marketing direction for multiple lines of business. Broad level of experience with extensive skills and knowledge within the relevant functional area. Typically reports directly to a chief officer.