- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
- Proficient in HubSpot web analytics and keyword tools.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Technically capable but with excellent communications skills, along with the desire to improve processes.
Ability to: read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; write routine reports and correspondence; speak effectively with members, providers, and/or associates of the organization.
Ability to: add, subtract multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; compute percent and to interpret bar graphs.
Ability to: apply common sense understanding to carry out instruction furnished in written, oral or diagram form; deal with problems involving several variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.