- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field.
- 2-4 years hands-on experience in a Marketing function
- Knowledge of marketing strategies and tactics.
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Project management experience
- Writing experience
- A natural and deep sense of curiosity and the ability to work/communicate through inter and cross department collaboration.
- Equivalent combinations of education, training, and relevant work experience may be considered.
- Strong knowledge of marketing strategies and tactics.
- Strong understanding of analytics.
- Strong communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Ability to work well as a member of a team.
Position requires ordinary ambulatory skills and physical coordination sufficient to move about office locations; ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch periodically for prolonged periods of time; manipulation (lift, carry, move) of light to medium weights of 10-35 pound pounds; arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp and type for prolonged periods of time; visual acuity to use a keyboard, computer monitor, operate equipment, and read materials for prolonged periods of time; ability to sit, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear for prolonged periods of time.