Our commitment to better health.
Improving health is at the heart of Greenway Health’s work. We connect providers to the right information and insights, at the right place and time, so they can make patient-driven care a reality while navigating the ever-changing healthcare system.
Greenway is focused on exceptional service, delivered by a broad team of clinical, financial and technology experts dedicated to innovations that keep people healthier and happier. Comprising 10 percent of the ambulatory HIT market, we partner with over 10,000 organizations and 75,000 progressive providers across more than 40 specialties, which translates into more than 100 million lives that are touched by our solutions.
All of Greenway Health’s solutions and services are designed to meet our companywide goals of serving physicians, connecting the industry and empowering better care. Whether as a customer, strategic partner or staff member, we invite you to partner with us to create a smarter healthcare system.
- Bachelor’s degree Marketing, Communication, or related degree.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in marketing project coordination
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel, good oral and written communication skills, and strong problem solving skills
- Prior experience with marketing project management systems (SmartSheet, Workfront, or Workamajig) desired but not required
- Ability to work across multiple teams and departments and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Excellent attention to detail
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- While at work, this position is primarily a sedentary job and requires that the associate can work in an environment where they will consistently be seated for the majority of the work day
- This position requires the ability to observe a computer screen for long periods of time to observe their own and others’ work, as well as, in-coming and out-going communications via the computer and/or mobile devices.
- The role necessitates the ability to listen and speak clearly to internal and external customers.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested. Greenway Health, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.