Kingspan Insulated Panels Inc., North America, a division of Kingspan Group Plc. headquartered in Ireland, is a global leader in the manufacturing of insulated metal panels. The company has five North American production locations: Deland, FL., Modesto, CA, Columbus, OH, Caledon, Ontario, and Langley, B.C.
Kingspan Insulated Panels are manufactured as a single component system with high R-value, unsurpassed airtightness and superior moisture control suitable for new and retrofit buildings. As the most energy-efficient, cost-effective building envelope solutions, insulated metal panels are at the forefront of sustainability. Kingspan insulated metal panels are a significant first step to achieving net-zero energy building and consistently contribute to U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) credits and overall certification.
Kingspan Insulated Panels serves the architectural, commercial/industrial, cold storage and food processing markets, and is committed to delivering the most advanced building products on the market.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a related discipline
- 5+ years relevant marketing program execution experience
- Understanding of construction industry an asset
- Experience in working with advertising, creative and/or media agencies
- Proven leadership abilities with a demonstrated potential to manage people
- Must be highly proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook
- Experience updating websites using CMS tools
- Experience using CRM software for marketing purposes
Other Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including exceptional spelling and grammar
- Proven ability to build relationships across various functional teams
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented team player with a keen interest in sustainable building
- Strong problem-solving skills, creativity, flexibility, and ability to manage and reset priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Highly organized and proficient in project management
- Self-motivated individual
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Exert up to 20 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.