Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the activities of the Marketing Department and its staff
- Communicate with various departments to improve products and company image
- Coordinate advertising and public relations with the ad agency for current communities
- Direct the design of flyers, direct mail pieces and other marketing collateral in coordination with ad agency and Sales Representatives
- Coordinate selection of model options
- Coordinate compilation and completion of brochures, signage and sales office
- Manage the maintenance of model homes, advertising, signage, brochures, public relations, invoices
- Marketing of all active and upcoming communities and approve marketing materials such as ad campaigns, press releases, website designs, e-blast campaigns, logos, direct mail campaigns, etc.
- Hire and manage all vendors for model home openings
- Work closely with model merchandisers, landscape architects and on-site superintendents
- Maintenance of model homes after model opening, including overseeing model maintenance which includes the cleaning, plant maintenance and landscape maintenance of the model complex
Directly supervises two or more employees in the Marketing Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.