Charter Schools USA is one of the oldest, largest and fastest-growing education management companies in the United States. Recently, AdvancEd awarded CSUSA the first Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) district accreditation for an education management company. We successfully manage high performing schools from pre-Kindergarten through grade 12. We assist corporations, government entities, developers and nonprofit agencies with all phases of school design, planning, development, financing, construction, operations and curricula. We’ve also been instrumental in pushing forward legislative processes that have furthered education reform to help all students gain a high quality education.
While we are proud of our awards, we believe our greatest accomplishments are gaining a 95% plus satisfaction rate from parents and achieving a district “B” academic average from the Department of Education. At Charter Schools USA, we always put students first in every decision we make. That philosophy, along with a certified and dedicated staff has placed Charter Schools USA as a leader in education management nationally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under the direction of the VP of Marketing, manage the development and execution of marketing campaigns across all mediums
- Prepare, coordinate the development of and deliver marketing assets to key stakeholders
- Research and implement on-going continuous improvements to increase efficiencies, capabilities and accountability
- Provide reporting of project status, milestones, dependencies, issues/risks, resource allocations, budget impacts, as required
- Meet with key stakeholders to prioritize projects and plan for future initiatives
- Manage output of creative and digital marketing teams including infrastructure, adherence to approved budget, brand integration and process improvement efforts
- Interface with creative agencies, freelance talent and photographers
- Review creative completed by design team to ensure quality, detail oriented deliverables are produced that meet brand standards and project objectives
- Possess strong understanding of the business and be able to take a creative approach to problem solving
- Oversee servers and digital asset management tools to maintain operable, well-organized and efficient server environment to help establish a scalable foundation to optimize our resources
- Mentor team and direct reports with great knowledge of internal tolerances and brand perimeters to execute projects that are on target the first time without costly redirects
- Lead by example with equal emphasis on quality of work, creativity and respect of others
- Strong presentation and communication skills are a must to interact with all levels of the organization
- Monitor, report and deliver ROI metrics to key stakeholders
- Resolve issues, mitigate risks, and avoid obstacles
**MAY PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED**
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Salary and benefits shall be paid consistent with CSUSA salary and benefit policy. Length of the work year and hours of employment shall be those established by Charter Schools USA.
FLSA OVERTIME CATEGORY:
Job is exempt from the overtime provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Performance will be evaluated in accordance with Charter Schools USA’s policy.
The Charter Schools USA Human Resources Department retains the sole right and discretion to make changes to this job description. Any employee making changes unauthorized by Human Resources Department will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination.