SOCIAL MEDIA AND INFLUENCER MARKETING.
The world of social media is constantly evolving – and Everywhere Agency has grown right along with it. A savvy, proactive team of tactical social media specialists, we are story architects who build connections between brands and their target audience. That’s our sweet spot: driving authentic conversations. Our award-winning campaigns leverage the power of influencers and compelling content to create buzz online for your brand and help you communicate more effectively with your customers. If you have a social media or influencer marketing need, we can provide a tailored solution to meet your goals through our customizable services.
Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
Time Commitment: Maximum of 20 hours per week, minimum of 12 hours per week.
Expected Start Date: May 2017
Duration: 3 months (flexible, with possibility of extension)
The Marketing Intern will work collaboratively with the Everywhere Agency team. Some of the general tasks he or she will be responsible for include contributing to email marketing activities, database research and data input, content creation and curation, as well as supporting events and meetings of the marketing team. The Marketing Intern will also work toward a final semester project which he or she will present to the team and be able to add to a portfolio.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interest in social media marketing
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively as part of team
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented
- Eager to learn
- Gain invaluable working experience in a fun, exciting, results-driven firm
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative environment alongside people who are at the top of their fields
- Establish a professional network and make many valuable connections by attending Atlanta-based events with team members
- Chance to be fully integrated into the organization. This includes getting to know the ins and outs of campaign strategies and community management, and an opportunity to be a part of all staff functions: staff meetings, staff activities, and happy hours (if of age, of course).
- Earn college course credit where, applicable
- Great resume builder
- Add new skills and documents to one’s portfolio
- Daily lunch stipend
- Weekly visits from our office pups
- Fully stocked fridge and pantry
- Casual, welcoming, and fun environment