Support the Enterprise sales and customer relations in managing/developing product marketing campaign/events to drive acquisition of new enterprise business.
- Marketing/communication campaigns to drive customer growth and cross-sell opportunities.
- Develop customer use case, testimonials, business case, etc. to be used within our sales process and marketing initiatives.
- Assist in the development of sales presentations/content (including strong Powerpoint skills).
- Ability to learn and be proficient with internal Fleetcor sales software tools. (SalesForce.com)
- Ability to learn and be proficient with external Fleetcor customer software tools. (Fleet Advance, GFN)
Interact with sales and relationship management business leads to support client requested initiatives.
Liaison with product team to investigate competition, champion research and develop/maintain competitive analysis.
Assist the marketing and product teams in developing content for new product launches, event management and other marketing collateral relative to the Enterprise business.
Ensure all communications and marketing materials are consistent with marketing/product content and strategy (Must have excellent Powerpoint skills)
Manage various project timelines with internal stakeholders, clients and agencies
Basic budgeting skills