Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta has been 100 percent dedicated to kids for more than 100 years. A not-for-profit organization, Children’s is dedicated to making kids better today and healthier tomorrow.
With 3 hospitals, 27 neighborhood locations and a total of 575 beds, Children’s is the largest healthcare provider for children in Georgia and one of the largest pediatric clinical care providers in the country. Children’s offers access to more than 60 pediatric specialties and programs and is ranked among the top children’s hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report.
Children’s has been ranked on Fortune magazine’s list of “100 Best Companies to Work For” for eleven consecutive years and named one of the “100 Best Companies” by Working Mother magazine. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefit package that supports our mission, vision and values. We are proud to offer an array of programs and services to our employees that have distinguished us as a best place to work in the country. Connect to our mission of being Dedicated to All Better and impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of patients and their families each year.
- Consults and supports assigned business partners and/or special projects focused on physician marketing.
- Develops and executes strategic marketing plans and communications activities related to physician marketing for Children’s Physician Group.
- Evaluates and identifies appropriate methods, tools, communication vehicles (e.g., print and digital), budget, measurement, and implementation tactics to reach plan goals related to aligning physicians.
- Conducts research, analyzes data, and utilizes market information to guide the development, recommendation, and implementation of plans.
- Provides direction in identifying client needs and assists in identifying strategies and tactics to meet their needs as resources are available.
- Collaborates with administrative and physician leaders as well as other departments to execute plans and further the goals of the Children’s Physician Group and The Children’s Care Network.
- Manages progress of special projects and completes all assigned projects within specified timeframes.
- Maintains skill levels in technology tools required to perform job requirements.
Practices proper safety techniques in accordance with hospital and departmental policies and procedures. Responsible for the reporting of employee/patient/visitor injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to the supervisor and in the occurrence notification system.
Monitors and ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements, organizational standards, and policies and procedures related to area of responsibility. Identifies potential risk areas within area of responsibility and supports problem resolution process. Maintains records of compliance activities and reports compliance activities to the Compliance Office.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.