We have an immediate opening for the following position: Graphic Designer.
The graphic designer will be charged with implementing our brand’s messaging and design language across all assets—print and digital—and enforcing this consistency when working with our associates and outside partners. The position designs and produces marketing pieces including catalogs, brochures, flyers, advertisements, signage and online marketing including web advertising, social media, and email marketing. The graphic designer will coordinate printing/graphics vendors, provide project specifications and is responsible for insuring accurate production of designed pieces.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience: You want to be and deliver the best. You have an ability to design successful content and deliverables for customer-facing projects.
- Stylish design: You have fantastic skill with typography, layout, color and style.
- Passionate perfectionism: You show a commitment to design excellence and harmony, excepting nothing less than ideal.
- Innovative problem-solving: You think outside of the box to create win/win solutions.
- Record-breaking speed and flexibility: You work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt quickly and readily to change.
- Conscientious collaboration: You excel at working across departments and with team members at varied skill levels.
- Self-motivated organization: You have the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines while juggling priorities.
- Endless enthusiasm: You maintain a positive outlook, a “can-do” attitude and foster a creative culture.
- Decisive confidence: You display a calm demeanor, while remaining open to change and suggestions from multiple teams and people. You know what works, but you’re willing to try something new.