Job Function and Responsibilities:
The Global Communications Manager works collaboratively with the Chief Communications Officer and Director, Corporate Communications to develop and execute corporate marketing and communications strategies and activities to consistently position AGCO’s corporate brand positively to internal and external stakeholders, while controlling costs and establishing quality.
Responsibilities for this position include corporate creative management and support aligned with brand guidelines; public relations support related to serving the needs of media relations, public affairs, investor communications, employees/prospective employees, end-customers and other key corporate audiences; plus serves as secondary contact for AGCO social media program as well as AGCO’s media monitoring program.
- Corporate creative development and management: Manages creative projects and programs from concept to production for the organization with external vendors
- Responsible for developing ideas and coordinating with a variety of internal stakeholders to ensure a proper brand vision and high quality execution
- Enhance corporate messaging including writing corporate press releases and developing supporting assets for internal and external audiences to support a wide variety of initiatives and management needs
- Works in connection with finance team to support investor relations communications, including the corporate annual report, presentations and videos that enhance overall corporate image
- Participate as an active member the global public relations team, working with brand public relations managers to execute communication projects and supporting crisis communications
- Manage and maintain news.agcocorp.com to support AGCO’s media relations
- Serves as a backup contact for the AGCO corporate social media channels and program
- Serves as a backup contact for AGCO‘s media monitoring program which includes running reports and producing the internal media report newsletter
- Monitor and support select public affairs related activities
This role will identify, engage and collaborate with a variety of cross-functional teams. This position is located at AGCO's Global and North American headquarters in Duluth, GA.