Duties and Responsibilities:
(ISC)2 Security Congress Team Player - Manage logistical planning with event partner for our annual event, which will include the following but not limited to:
- Work with the venue on A/V and room requirements for Pre-conference and Conference sessions via banquet event order, site visits and A/V contract.
- Customer support to all staff and attendees who have inquiries about the event
- Book and manage the conference speaker reception, member/attendee party and town hall meeting & reception.
- Manage the entire room block (250 room nights) for staff, judges, advisory council members, board members and instructors.
- On-site support for registration and speakers
Coordinate with (ISC)² partner(s) on collecting co-marketing deliverables
Track tasks for all events and awards
Provide staff support which includes scheduling, managing the hotel block, ordering uniforms, and providing agendas.
Develop instructional documents as needed
Update and add content to (ISC)² website for the following: Sponsors, Events, Awards, eNewsletter article, webinars, InfoSecurity Professional Magazine and other member benefits
Collect webinar deliverables from sponsor or speakers
Corporate brand manager for all (ISC)2 Awards program
System owner for the (ISC)2 Awards program software
Manage program for 4 additional awards given out annually (President’s, F. Lynn McNulty, Wade and Tipton)
Manage the annual (ISC)2 Americas Information Security Leadership Awards programs, including:
- Work with the venue on banquet event orders, room set-up, A/V requirements, staff room block and other pre-event logistics as they come up.
- Manage entire nomination process including the set-up and management of all three portals of the nomination software (Administrator, Nominator and Judge portals) Management of nominees and finalists, Invitations, seating chart, onsite registration, speaker rehearsal and all onsite logistics.
- Recruitment and management of Judges and judge committee, scoring period and scoring meeting as well as other tasks as presented.
- Manage all vendor contracts for entertainment, décor, photography and other event add-ons to enhance the customer experience.
- Creative elements/copy writing including program guide, signage, online banners, script, PowerPoint, Website updates
- Create sponsorship packages based on program, event location and theme
- Ordering Awards
Tracking of actual expenses against budgets
Facilitator for Board of Directors Nominations Program