About the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Dade County:
Set in the heart of downtown Miami and designed by world-renowned architect Cesar Pelli, the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Dade County is one of the world’s leading performing arts organizations and venues. Spotlighting legends and serving as a launch pad for local artists to make their mark on the international stage, the Center presents nearly 500 events each year across its eight flexible, state-of-the-art performance spaces. The Center programs 12 signature series, including the largest jazz series in South Florida, the biggest flamenco festival on the East Coast, and a robust program of new theatrical works as well as free programming for the community and an arts education program that serves nearly 50,000 children each year. Since opening in 2006, the Arsht Center, a 501C3 non-profit organization, has emerged as a leader in presenting innovative programming that mirrors South Florida’s diversity as well as a catalyst for billions of dollars in new development in the downtown area. The Center includes the 2,200-seat Knight Concert Hall, the 2,400-seat Ziff Ballet Opera House, a 200-seat flexible space Carnival Studio Theater, and the 57,000-square-foot central Thomson Plaza for the Arts outdoor performance space.
The Adrienne Arsht Center is proud to be home to three artistic resident partners:
- Florida Grand Opera: formed in 1994 by the merger of Greater Miami Opera and The Opera Guild Inc. of Fort Lauderdale FGO stands as one of the oldest performing arts organizations in Florida. It combines a rich history of presenting internationallyacclaimed artists, lesser known operas by great composers as well as commissions of works of living composers.
- Miami City Ballet: is among the largest ballet companies in the country. Since 1986, MCB has toured more than 100 U.S. cities, Europe, Great Britain, South America, Central America, and Israel. MCB currently performs in four counties in Florida with an active repertoire of 98 ballets.
- New World Symphony, America’s Orchestral Academy: prepares graduates for leadership position in orchestras and ensembles around the world. Since its inaugural concert in 1988 NWS has performed around the globe.
The E-Commerce Manager leads the in-house, day-to-day operation of the e-commerce program, working at both the strategic and operational level. This individual has a combination of strong project management and hands-on technical skills.
With a focus on patron satisfaction and audience development and retention in a deadlinedriven environment, the individual will oversee the Center’s SEO/SEM, e-mail and social media campaigns as well as all website design, front- and back-end functionality, and updates. This position is also responsible for leading the Center into new media, testing and securing the latest new technologies to ensure efficiencies and maximizing revenue.
The E-Commerce Manager’s immediate priorities:
- Oversee implementation plan for mobile-ready website redesign
- Become proficient in T-stats and RMA software; provide regular data support for marketing.
- Manage social media agency.
- Implement and manage SEM campaigns to meet marketing goals.
- Conduct needs analysis for email marketing automation.