Headquartered in Roanoke, Va., Advance Auto Parts, Inc., the largest automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, serves both the professional installer and do-it-yourself customers. Advance operates over 5,200 stores, over 100 Worldpac branches and serves approximately 1,300 independently owned Carquest branded stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Canada. Advance employs approximately 74,000 Team Members.
Advance Auto Parts works hard to create an environment of honesty, integrity, mutual trust and dedication. Since our founding by Arthur Taubman in 1932, these values haven’t changed.
- Inspire and build the self-confidence and success of every Team Member.
- Serve our customers better than anyone else – help them succeed.
- Grow the business and profitability with integrity.
Production Artists will design and produce electronic art files for marketing purposes such as web pages, email campaigns, banner ads, roll overs, social media, etc. for a variety of internal and external facing projects. Projects are expected to be completed within a set timeline to ensure delivery according to determined deadlines. The Production Artist will support in developing concepts, improvements, processes, and solutions designed to yield strong materials that drive the Advance brand. The production artist will report to a Senior Designer.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The ability to organize and maintain multiple jobs simultaneously in fast-paced deadline-oriented environment is required.
- Proficiency on Macintosh computers and digital design-related programs and content management systems including Adobe Creative Suite, Life Ray, Open Source, and Websphere.
- Digital design experience is preferred. Coding experience is a plus.
- Ability to present designs and concepts to strategic partners and oversee/supervise design results with a wide variety of Team Members from other departments.
- Be able to track project time from beginning to end.
- Ability to organize and maintain multiple jobs simultaneously in a detail-oriented environment.
- Membership in National Advertising or Design organizations a plus.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associates degree from four-year college or university; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.