We are more than a digital marketing agency. We are a team of digital archaeologists and explorers, digging through business and audience data to discover our clients’ goals and their potential customers.
With information in hand, we build custom marketing plans relying on our expertise in tactics such as search engine optimization, branded video production, social media management, programmatic advertising and content creation for blogs or native advertising. And we do more than give our clients a plan. We convert plans into action and constantly measure what’s working and what needs to be tweaked and improved to achieve our customer’s marketing goals in a measured manner.
With teams in top U.S. markets, Excelerate is a nationwide agency poised to help regional and local companies, businesses and organizations successfully navigate the ever-changing digital marketing landscape.
Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- 5+ years of digital agency experience creating and executing on media plans for six and seven figure clients.
- Strong consultant skills and experience leading teams.
- Expert and experienced in numerous forms of digital advertising, including SEM, social, display, native, mobile, email, SEO, website design, reputation.
- Working knowledge of remarketing and advanced targeting tactics, including dynamic creative, RLSA, PLA, CRM, site retargeting, search retargeting, keyword contextual, affinity, look-a-like
- Proficient with DSPs (Bid Manager, Atlas), DMPs (Lotame, Krux), and Ad Servers (DCM, Sizmek), Web Analytics (Google Analytics, Omniture), and Search Platforms (AdWords, DoubleClick Search)
- Experience in advertising intelligence platforms such as Kantar, MediaRadar, SpyFu, Ghostery and Builtwith.
- Advance Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, index/match)
- Google Analytics & AdWords
- DoubleClick Digital Marketing (DCM, DBM, DS, Studio, etc)
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work required of this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, or competencies. As the needs of our customers change, Herald people will need to be flexible in assuming new responsibilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise.