Aprio is a premier CPA-led business advisory firm where thriving associates serve thriving clients. Our purpose is clear: we advise clients so that they can achieve what’s next, whatever that may be.
Since our founding in 1952, Aprio has grown to be the largest independent, full-service CPA-led business advisory firm based in Georgia. Our over 400 partners and associates provide their best thinking and personal commitment to every client, demonstrating a passion for their work that fuels our clients’ success.
For 65 years, our teams have guided our clients to success by providing Advisory, Assurance, Tax and Private Client services across the Insurance; Manufacturing and Distribution; Non-Profit and Tax-Exempt Organizations; Professional Services; Real Estate and Construction; Retail, Franchise and Hospitality and Technology and Biosciences industries.
To meet the needs of our clients in today’s global economy, the team at Aprio speaks over 25 languages and serves clients in more than 40 countries. We are also a proud member of Morison KSi, a global association of 164 leading professional services firms spanning 88 countries, giving us unmatched international capabilities for our clients.
At Aprio, we serve as trusted advisors, guiding our clients to what’s next.
We’re seeking a hands on digital marketing strategist to direct and oversee the firm’s digital presence, as well as social media and inbound and outbound digital marketing efforts using Hubspot. A successful candidate will help us grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and promoters of our brand. The candidate should have command of best practices and trends in digital marketing, be strategic and creative in their approach, and understand how to build and convert a digital audience. This candidate will work with our Chief Marketing Officer, marketing team and subject matter experts to develop and implement the strategic direction needed to achieve our digital goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop an integrated digital strategy to nurture and create engagement with firm’s prospects, and cross-sell to existing clients
- Build and manage the company’s social media profile and presence.
- Train team members to optimize Linkedin
- Execute paid advertising strategies to increase site traffic
- Manage on-site SEO to increase rankings
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content and social channels
- Direct our content agency to create and execute on an editorial calendar to create thought leadership content that educates and builds value with our core audiences
- Establish KPIs to measure web site, content and social performance
- Analyze site analytics to create new strategies to reach and engage our target buyers
- Oversee site designer, developer and digital marketing specialist
Why work for Aprio?
At Aprio, we are passionate about helping our clients and our associates achieve what’s next. We are a premier CPA-led business advisory firm where thriving associates serve thriving clients. Whether you are just starting out, looking to advance into management, or searching for your next leadership role, Aprio offers the opportunity to join a winning team. At Aprio, you will work with industry-leading clients and collaborative and caring colleagues. We offer an entrepreneurial environment where our people come first, your ideas matter and you are rewarded with competitive compensation, industry-leading benefits and work life balance.