- Has professional experience as an inbound marketer, in both planning and executing inbound programs (3-5 YOE)
- Can work full-time in Charlotte, NC
- Has a propensity or desire to learn web analytics: Hubspot, Google Analytics, etc.
- Practices strong communication skills
- Is both analytical and creative
- Can meet our continuing education certification requirements (4-6 certifications during the first year)
- Possesses a desire for ongoing learning in digital marketing and analytics
Our ideal candidate would be self-driven, passionate about learning, and friendly. Additionally, the candidate should be a digital marketer and possess skills in inbound marketing and analytics. Strong communication skills are also important, because we need to communicate our ideas to other team members and clients.
All team members at Ironpaper must earn appropriate certifications in the field of marketing before or during their role at the agency. We are a HubSpot-certified agency, so many of the certifications are from HubSpot's learning academy.
Our projects are primarily focused on digital marketing for technology companies, SaaS companies, B2B enterprises and nonprofits. Experience in these areas is strongly preferred.