Our commitment to better health.
Improving health is at the heart of Greenway Health’s work. We connect providers to the right information and insights, at the right place and time, so they can make patient-driven care a reality while navigating the ever-changing healthcare system.
Greenway is focused on exceptional service, delivered by a broad team of clinical, financial and technology experts dedicated to innovations that keep people healthier and happier. Comprising 10 percent of the ambulatory HIT market, we partner with over 10,000 organizations and 75,000 progressive providers across more than 40 specialties, which translates into more than 100 million lives that are touched by our solutions.
All of Greenway Health’s solutions and services are designed to meet our companywide goals of serving physicians, connecting the industry and empowering better care. Whether as a customer, strategic partner or staff member, we invite you to partner with us to create a smarter healthcare system.
This person is responsible for maintaining an expansive website environment, including the brand’s webpage, greenwayhealth.com, executing proper SEO and paid search tactics on each page and piece of content to ensure optimum search results, all in support of our branding, lead generation, and nurturing goals. Management of the online environment takes place within an existing Content Management System.
This role covers everything from the execution of individual and ongoing projects to research and analysis in regards to our digital marketing tactics. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded marketer, a detailed self-starter and has a deep desire to continuously learn and contribute to the company’s marketing efforts.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 1-3 years experience (internships included) in at least one field related to Marketing and a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Excellent written communication skills including proper grammar and spelling
- Excellent knowledge of computer use, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Moderate knowledge of wordpress
- Basic knowledge of programming
- Basic knowledge of Social Media interaction (especially on LinkedIn)
- All-around knowledge and interest in marketing, especially digital
Required soft skills:
- Discipline/Responsibility/Personal Accountability
- Ability to build strong workplace relationships
- Tremendous attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and help define a brand’s tone of voice for all digital channels
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS website coding
- Previous experience with a WordPress website
- Inbound marketing experience
- Previous experience in digital marketing
- Basic knowledge of Paid Search Advertising using Google AdWords
This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested. Greenway Health, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.