Christian Care Ministry
WHO WE ARE:
Christian Care Ministry is a community of believers committed to connecting and equipping Christians to share each other's everyday burdens through the sharing programs we offer. Christians are able to share their resources, faith, lives, and talents, much like the early church did in the book of Acts.
Central and Northeast Florida
The Data Analyst analyzes the efficiency, productivity and success of their assigned business unit(s) of the ministry. Utilizing numerous types of data, both modeled and disparate, this analyst will produce relevant, timely analytics for presentation to management that is essential for strategic decision-making. Analyst will be supporting one or more of the following business units:
- Program Management - Includes Program, Launch and Product Management departments. These groups work together to deploy and support new initiatives, improvements, products, systems, etc. ministry-wide.
- Information Technology
- Onboarding - Directs educational opportunities and initiatives for new members joining CCM's programs
- Cost Management - Works to reduce healthcare costs for membership through various initiatives and programs
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects, analyzes and interprets data for program or product evaluation, review or implementation.
- Collaborates effectively inter- and intra-departmentally to assist team in reaching desired outcomes
- Working as the liaison for the assigned business unit's leadership, researches and understands the needs of the department and create solutions/analytics to address them
- Responsible for the presentation of reports, analysis and findings to various levels of management
- Identify and address expected and unforeseen data issues to ensure the accuracy of analytics, ensuring any resulting business decisions are made from accurate findings. In addition, the analyst will work with the data owners/stewards to improve data quality where possible.
- Create/Update data visualization dashboards with relevant business unit's data.
- Special assignments and ongoing tasks needed to support assigned business unit(s).
- Assist Business Intelligence department with other analytics as needed.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills including Excel and Access and/or other programming languages
- Able to multi-task, meet strict deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Effective presentation of reporting and analytic results using a variety of tools to all levels of staff and management
- Detail-oriented with passion to understand data to ensure accuracy
- Excellent oral and writing skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with various audiences.
- Strong intrapersonal skills, working alongside others with the potential to be in various roles that might include teaching, coaching, creative problem solving, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to perform complex analysis and make recommendations based on statistical inferences.
- Experience with and an understanding of a wide variety of analytical or statistical methods.
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with a demonstrated ability to think and work independently
- High level of integrity as demonstrated by 1) ability to maintain confidentially as appropriate, 2) adherence to policies, procedures, rules, and regulations, 3) professional behavior inwork place interactions/relationships, and 4) strong work ethic and pursuit of excellence in all assignments completed
- Experience in any of the fields described above a plus
- Minimum of BA/BS degree in a relevant field of study; Master's degree a plus