At State Farm®, our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams. We are passionate and driven to create possibilities, and we’re serious about being here to help life go right™ for customers by providing solutions for all of life’s moments.
Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
State Farm® is looking for an experienced Creative Director with a visual design background to help shape the digital customer journey for the Enterprise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Brings an exceptional understanding of visual and interactive aspects of web design
- Delivers creative strategic thought leadership in support of a remarkable user experiences across all digital touch points
- Accountable for UX teams' compliance to user centered design (UCD) processes and design quality standards.
- Provides creative direction and design guidance to UX Teams.
- Provides visual experience creative direction, alignment of work to the digital style guide and adherence to digital experience standards.
- Leads best in class design and stays current with visual design best practices to inform the evolution of digital experiences.
- Collaborates with architecture disciplines to articulate UX solutions while advocating for customer-centric designs throughout the enterprise
- Possesses excellent communication and presentation skills
- 10+ years interactive design experience, 5 years leading digital design and strategy
- Emphasis on user interface design, mobile, transactional experiences and the creation of visual design standards/style guides
- Creative leadership experience and proven ability to lead day-to-day, multichannel, creative direction
- Broad brand experience and ability to translate business and consumer needs into meaningful interactive experiences
- Extensive, diverse creative portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Arts, Visual Design, Digital Media or Visual Communications or related field
- Active in Digital Design/UX communities and associations; a recognized leader in the industry
- Job may require travel outside normal business hours; travel via commercial transportation and/or driving motor vehicles; and may include weekends
- HFI Certification preferred
** Please include a link to your digital portfolio or attach work samples in the resume summary of your online application — including web, responsive web and mobile design. (Note: We can’t access cloud-based portfolios.) **