1. Lead creative development efforts affecting visual layout, copywriting, and design consistency.
2. Engage in creative/brainstorming sessions with design staff, Bar staff and marketing staff.
3. Manage the workflow of design team, to include collection of design briefs and assignment of projects, coordination of production schedules, and project management.
4. Ensure quality control of final creative deliverables, in support of the Bar’s overall marketing initiatives and objectives for its programs, seminars & conventions.
5. Perform layout and design duties and produce Web-based, email marketing and print pieces as needed, including but not limited to, section and committee newsletters, law related education competition materials, annual publications such as Perspectives, the Convention brochure and collateral materials for various Bar projects and campaigns.
6. Work with Communications Director and staff to identify existing deliverables in need of redesign across divisions as well as new pieces to enhance existing projects.
7. Assist with production of annual reports, to include leading cover design efforts, in rotation with design staff.
8. Maintain proficiencies in graphic design and print and electronic publication.
9. Co-manage design intern with Marketing Manager.
10. Other related duties as assigned.