Job skills required:
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent writing, grammar and content/copywriting skills.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Must be able to communicate well with others using listening skills to identify concepts and determine relevance.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external customers, vendors and service partners.
- Must be well-organized and have the ability to meet deadline pressures while handling multiple projects at the same time.
- Teamwork and superior interpersonal skills a must.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university.
- At least 5 years experience in a corporate environment related to human resources, communications or marketing.
- Preferred experience includes: knowledge of transportation, relocation or logistics industry and AP (associated-press) writing style.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook
Certificates and Licenses:
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.