- Press training.
- Extensive travel, with overnight stays (85%).
- ROI assessment skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strategic thinker with analytical skills.
- Ability to optimize negotiations and community partnerships.
- Ability to create effective alternative solutions and problem solve quickly.
- Motivated self-starter who can prioritize easily.
- Accurate budget tracking and balancing skills.
- Team player and leader.
- Strong organization, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Strong understanding of social media tools including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, and tagging.
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns.
- Results oriented.
- Passion for healthy lifestyle, organic and natural foods.
- Desire to develop and grow your career with Earth Fare.
- Minimum of 2 years marketing, event, communication or public relations experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Earth Fare experience preferred.
- Experience in the grocery industry preferred, but not required.
- Experience managing people directly and indirectly.
The knowledge, skills and abilities listed above may be acquired through levels of education and experience, however, any equivalent combination of education and/or experience, which provide an applicant with the listed knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job, is acceptable.
- Works in a fast-paced environment with a focus on customer service.
- May travel up to 85% of the time.
- May work outside in unpredictable weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. (In the event an item weighs over 50 pounds the Team Member should have another member of the team help lift the item).
- Must be able to bend, reach, stoop, kneel and squat.
- Must be able to push, pull, and maneuver heavy loads.
- Must be able to stand and be on one’s feet the majority of the work day.