Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ and STZ.B), a Fortune 500® company, is a leading international producer and marketer of beer, wine and spirits with operations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, New Zealand and Italy.
Constellation is the No. 3 beer company in the U.S. with high-end, iconic imported brands such as Corona Extra, Corona Light, Modelo Especial, Modelo Negra and Pacifico. The company’s beer portfolio also includes Ballast Point, one of the most awarded craft brewers in the U.S. In addition, Constellation is the world’s leader in premium wine, selling great brands that people love, including Robert Mondavi, Clos du Bois, Kim Crawford, Meiomi, Mark West, Franciscan Estate, Ruffino and The Prisoner. The company’s premium spirits brands include SVEDKA Vodka, Casa Noble Tequila, and High West Whiskey.
Based in Victor, N.Y., the company believes that industry leadership involves a commitment to brand building, our trade partners, the environment, our investors and to consumers around the world who choose our products when celebrating big moments or enjoying quiet ones. Founded in 1945, Constellation has grown to become a significant player in the beverage alcohol industry with more than 100 brands in its portfolio, about 40 facilities and approximately 8,000 talented employees. We express our company vision: to elevate life with every glass raised
Funky Buddha Brewery, located in Oakland Park, Florida, is seeking a full-time Brand Marketing Specialist to join its growing team in the South Florida area. Established in 2010 at its Boca Raton brewpub, Funky Buddha is known for pushing the boundaries of traditional brewing methods with culinary-inspired recipes utilizing all-natural, food-centric ingredients. Some of its best-known beers include flagships Hop Gun IPA and Floridian Hefeweizen, Maple Bacon Coffee Porter, No Crusts Peanut Butter and Jelly Brown Ale, and Last Snow Coffee Porter. This fast growing company was acquired by Constellation Brands, Inc. in August, 2017, and is positioned for rapid expansion over the next few years.
“Where the Best Beers Are – Top 20 Brewpubs/Breweries for good beer” – USA Today
“24 American Microbreweries Every Beer Lover Should Know” – Business Insider
“10 Best Breweries to Visit in the South” – First We Feast
The Brand Marketing Specialist at Funky Buddha Brewery will be responsible for executing the company’s marketing initiatives including new products, campaigns, and market launches; as well as marketing its tap room in Oakland Park, culinary and banquets programs, and future tap room locations. The Brand Marketing Specialist will work directly with the Marketing Director to execute the overall marketing strategy across a variety of channels including digital, social media, traditional media, and retail. This individual will shepherd the marketing team through daily production of marketing content, including copy, artwork, video, and other assets. He or she will also generate fresh ideas for increasing customer traffic and overall revenue in our brick and mortar locations, and bring them from concept to fruition. This individual should be adept at project management, be detail-oriented and results-driven, and have experience working as part of a team that drives a broad range of marketing-related tasks from inception to completion.
- Working with Marketing Director to plan and implement marketing strategies that drive growth.
- Drive traffic and top-line growth in the tap room, banquets, and restaurant programs.
- Ensuring all messaging and marketing practices are on brand, and convey the proper voice and tone.
- Overseeing and participating in creation of marketing materials and content including printed goods, digital files, social media, advertising, mail campaigns, and more.
- Working with the marketing team to create customer-facing marketing materials and content including printed goods, digital files, social media, advertising, mail campaigns, and more.
- Creating compelling on-site events that educate and entertain our customers while driving brand loyalty and creating selling opportunities.
- Identifying technology and services that will provide Funky Buddha better reach, visibility, and customer experience.
- Editing of all written materials and writing copy that stays on brand.
- Working closely with third parties to develop content.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities and disseminating to the sales team.
- Tracking efficacy of marketing initiatives, measuring results, and adapting plans as needed.
- Acting with a sense of ownership regarding marketing budget and resources.
- Creating strategic partnerships with other entities to further reach.
Funky Buddha is a rapidly expanding company with growth potential within. Constellation Brands, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Compensation will be salaried with full-time benefits including subsidized health and dental insurance, life insurance, 401k, employee stock purchasing plan, paid time off, and -- of course -- beer.