Associate Manager, CRM Operations
Driven by his passion for fresh seafood and determined to settle for nothing less than exceptional quality and selection, Bill Darden opened his first Red Lobster in 1968. It wasn’t long before such superior fish and flavor were recognized. Today, with more than 700 restaurants, Red Lobster is known as the foremost expert in fresh seafood.
Associate Manager, CRM Operations
Central and Northeast Florida
The Red Lobster Associate Manager, CRM Operations works within the CRM team and is the marketing expert on all sources of customer data, customer database structure, data tables and architecture. This position is the liaison with Red Lobster IT and customer database partners to set standards, policies and protocols and ensure data quality.
- Liaison with Red Lobster IT team and CRM team on database structure, data tables and setting up business rules.
- Expert on customer data tables and architecture.
- Develop standards, policies, and protocols for how the database is used ensuring data quality and maintenance.
- Oversee the daily operation of the customer database.
- Manage day-to-day and on-going data business rules, refinement and creation for CRM programs.
- Contribute to the development and evolution of all data processes and documentation.
- Manage overall health of the database by ensuring current guest information, opt-in and opt-out data status is correct.
- Partner with customer database partner and Red Lobster IT on maintaining data conversion rules, security and data entry standards.
- Manage the quality and consistency of data capture across all guest touch points. Optimize enrollment process for all CRM guest capture initiatives, including loyalty, email and text programs.
- Work with the internal team to create and implement a preference page for guests.
- Track and report on analytics and conversion activities to evaluate CRM strategy, including frequency, audience and content.
- Create custom reporting including audience, offers, messaging, creative, deliverability, open rates, click thru rates, conversion as well as subscriber list growth and health. Set up automated reporting as requested.
- Research and maintain knowledge of third-party tools already in use and research other tools to meet organizational needs.
- Serve as a technical expert when internal team seeks customer database platform and campaign system guidance.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Technical savvy working with customer databases, data appends and analysis, segmentation and CRM platforms.
- Knowledge of A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis.
- Familiarity with appending external data sources.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills are required.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; user training experience.
- Excellent team player and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to produce reports and derive valuable insights and analysis.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment managing multiple deadlines.
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge of database metrics.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years customer database management
- Proven work experience as a CRM Operations Manager along with proven experience working within CRM/Email marketing and campaign management tools.
- Experience with campaign segmentation and external tracking.