FDH Velocitel has earned a superior reputation for delivering innovative, high-quality services to the telecommunications and heavy civil markets. We are the leading provider of structural engineering services in North America for the wireless industry; structural engineering and installation services for the broadcast industry; RF services in the North American wireless industry. We believe our success is directly linked to the knowledge and experience of our talented staff.
Work with fabulous people:
FDH Velocitel provides a team approach to research and problem solving within each practice group. This approach provides a deeper sense of involvement and dedication. FDH Velocitel has employee-driven committees that seek to engage all employees in the company’s social activities and local outreach services. Among the many social activities, every first Thursday, FDH Velocitel hosts a Re-boot event for all employees to mingle and enjoy appetizers and drinks.
- Support marketing/communications manager in organizing various projects.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure functionality and coordination of department’s activities.
- Help maintain organized files of project descriptions and key personnel resumes.
- Supports sales efforts by helping track new business opportunities and by assembling proposals, slide decks, capability statements, and other materials
- Help manage inventory of promotional items for marketing events.
- Assist with organizing promotional events (traditional or digital campaigns) and attend as needed to facilitate success
- Conduct market research and employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data for measuring ROI (social media, web analytics, etc.)
- Compose and post content on company’s intranet, website, and social media accounts to augment company’s employer branding and presence in market
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Proven experience (3 years) as a marketing/communications assistant (preferably within a professional services environment)
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
|Compensation & Benefits||
Enjoy great benefits:
- FDH Velocitel provides a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental, and vision, and a 401(k) plan with company match.
- Flexible time off plans that encourage our employees to have a healthy work/life balance.
- Wellness education and activities are promoted throughout the year.
Become the next generation’s leader:
- FDH Velocitel provides a Professional Development Program that offers tuition reimbursement, seminars, conferences, and internal training opportunities.