|Title|| Sr. Marketing Communications Specialist
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
BlueStream provides planning, implementation and maintenance services for wireless, wire line, broadband cable, utilities, and data centers networks. With unique capabilities, including wireless cell tower installation and maintenance crews, BlueStream has the capabilities with key technology skills and certifications to offer complete, turn-key solutions.
The Sr. Marketing Communications Specialist will support initiatives of various KGPCo internal business groups through a wide range of external and internal communication projects including sales communication, collateral, promotions, advertising, online marketing and direct mail.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Oversee traffic management including creative print, web, advertising and press opportunities.
- Assist Director of Corporate Communications in the planning and execution of overall communications strategy.
- Manage implementation and distribution of communication tools to external audiences including news flashes, promos, and sales playbook.
- Act as liaison and point person with Sales and Marketing management for projects and promotions.
- Assist with a variety of Corporate Communications projects including creation of PowerPoint presentations, light copywriting and program/product promotions.
- Act as key US Sales liaison for specific distributor and direct sales requests including images, brochures, presentations, etc.
- Maintain dashboard of projects, ROI and other metrics regarding project impacts.
- Maintain inventory of U.S. marketing collateral.
- Actively work with Project/Product Mangers to determine cost estimates and timing for communication projects.
- Assigned tradeshow project support and activities.
- Stay current with industry practice on marketing communications using knowledge to impact communication tactics.
- Special projects as assigned.
See "Summary" and "Description."
|Compensation & Benefits||