|Title||Consumer Insights Analyst
|Region||Central and Northeast Florida
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The Market Research Analyst is responsible for performing analysis of market opportunities, marketing, and analysis/optimization of the organization's services and/or products which may include consumer & market insights, digital marketing, advertising, and analytics. The MRA may be allocated to focus on a particular component of the marketing life cycle and orchannel. Work with others in evaluating decisions/solutions.
Responsibilities are applicable based on the position focus/channel:
- Helps to analyze/execute new and potential product/services, markets, and advertising opportunities.
- Collects and analyzes data on established and prospective customers, competitors, and marketing channels/sources.
- Helps to prepares reports that interpret consumer behavior, market opportunities/conditions, marketing results, trends, and investment levels.
- Investigates & provides inputs for marketing methods, consumer insights, advertising channels, and their results in an effort to continually improve results.
- Prepares & assists in the development of presentation materials/findings both internally and externally for the marketing focus/channel he or she supports.
- Provides insights which facilitate the development of plans for partner promotion
- Executes against partner marketing plans to deliver results that exceed defined objectives
- Provides World Class Marketing Client Service Management by creating synergies with our internal teams & Academic Partners which empower us to exceed our objectives.
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution in Marketing or equivalent discipline OR appropriate combination of experience and education
Entry level position generally requires some experience in the following areas:
- Experience with the development, management, analysis, reporting and forecasting of social media campaigns
- Experience in or with direct response marketing for lead generation, channels, sources, best practices and KPI’s.
- Ability to manage social, online, and forum presence while ensuring a consistent brand voice and implementing engagement strategies.
- Demonstrated knowledge in major social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Superior attention to detail, excellent organizational & project management skills
- Ability to multi-task, monitoring multiple communities and work well under pressure withtight timelines
|Compensation & Benefits||