|Title||Digital Marketing Specialist
|Region||Central and Northeast Florida
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for providing world-class marketing services for prospective and existing Academic Partners. The MCS may develop or work with various internal/external teams to identify, manage, and deliver services such as:
- The designand deployment of partner opportunities, account management, marketing strategy, messaging, creative, project and identity management.
- The MCS utilizes their strong marketing and communications skills & services to optimize partner relationships to exceed results.
- The MCS may be allocated to focus on a particular component of the marketing life cycle and or service.
- Provides World Class Marketing Client Service Management by creating synergies with internal teams and Academic Partners which empowers the business to exceed objectives.
- Works on the planning, implementation, development and or servicing of new marketing ideas for Academic Partners & internal teams.
- Supports communications projects for various components of the marketing life cycle or services.
- Participates in the development, execution and/or servicing of marketing objectives.
- Prepares & presents materials/findings both internally and externally for the marketing communications area he or she supports.
- Provides Academic Partner insights and strategies which help enable internal & external teams deliver results that exceed objectives.
- Creates buy in from multiple constituents in a collaborative cross-functional environment.
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution in Marketing, Business Administration or related field, OR appropriate combination of education and significant experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Marketing Account Management or Services Experience analyzing and developing marketing content, communications and visual strategies that support the brand
- Experience working within and maintaining client identity standards across channels
- Experience proofing marketing pieces including: letters, creative briefs, brochures, banners, magazine ads, outbound e-mails, etc.
- Coordinating the development & deployment of marketing collateral
- Experience working with and supporting internal/external marketing services ranging from; digital media, consumer insights, messaging, creative, account management, analytics, and identify management.
- Experience with collecting, reviewing, and reporting on marketing kpi’s and media campaigns.
|Compensation & Benefits||