Who We Are:
Coca-Cola Consolidated is the nation's largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. The Company operates in the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest region of the United States. Our corporate office is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Our stock is traded on the NASDAQ exchange under the symbol COKE.
What We Do:
Coca-Cola Consolidated is much more than soft drink bottling. We make, package, and deliver a variety of beverages to stores, restaurants, entertainment venues, offices, and more. We're in your neighborhood every day, interacting with and supporting you and your community members.
At Coca-Cola Consolidated, we believe our purpose is to serve others, to pursue excellence, and to grow with purpose. Above all, we strive to honor God in everything we do. To learn more about Our Purpose, please click here.
Open Up to Flavor:
Coca-Cola Consolidated has a wide selection of refreshment for every taste and lifestyle. We meet your needs from sparkling beverages to flavored teas.
- Assist with writing press releases and maintaining press lists
- Assist in developing social/digital content: Corporate Website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Content gathering and copy editing of Coke Consolidated’ s bi-weekly digital newsletter
- Drafting and editing presentations
- Assist with heritage cataloging
- Assist with photography/videography logistics
- Assist with special events
- Reports to the Communications Manager
|Compensation & Benefits||