About MiX Telematics:
MiX Telematics, founded in 1996, is a leading global provider of fleet and mobile asset management solutions. The company’s products and services provide enterprise fleets, small fleets and consumers with solutions for safety, efficiency and security.
Using the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) delivery model, MiX Telematics delivers its solutions to customers in more than 120 countries, across 6 continents. Over 540,000 mobile assets – from trucks and buses, to vans, cars, motorbikes and trailers – are actively managed by MiX Telematics. In addition to employing more than 1000 people, MiX Telematics has a network of more than 130 fleet partners world-wide. The company has offices in South Africa, the United Kingdom, the United States, Uganda, Brazil, Australia and the United Arab Emirates. MiX Telematics shares are publicly traded on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE: MIX) and on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: MIXT).
We are looking for a Content Writer who is comfortable with all areas of copy and content production (print and online), and eager to learn. The Content Writer will assist the Content Strategist with driving content ideation, research and distribution. The Content Writer will be part of the MiX Telematics marketing team at their central services organisation, which is responsible for developing and implementing marketing plans and activities that help drive business growth across the globe, in alignment with the company’s strategic objectives. The Content Writer will report into the Brand & Communications Manager.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Produce SEO-friendly content for websites, blog posts, emails, online ads, infographics and campaigns
- Write enticing copy for brochures, flyers, case studies, white papers, adverts, event material and other print marketing collateral
- Assist with internal announcements, mailers and internal communications campaigns
- Proofread online and offline documents
- Re-purpose existing content into multiple media
- Work closely with and support the other members of the marketing team in reaching the overall marketing objectives of the company
- Work with global and regional colleagues across teams and functions to research, develop and share content.
Applicants are requested to submit samples of unedited writing with their application.
- Ability to collaborate, lead and work with global/regional/local colleagues as part of a physical or virtual team.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to move campaigns forward in a complex environment, while actively managing multiple stakeholders and maintaining project schedules and delivering on time.
- Excellent grasp of English, and sound spelling and grammar skills.
- Passion for writing and editing.
- Ability to write creatively, factually and informatively, depending on the target audience.
- Strong conceptualization skills.
- Good understanding of online writing principles and the wider digital marketing field.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of the wider marketing field.
- Ability to deliver on time and quality content.
- Ability to manage in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Dynamic, self-motivated
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Can-do approach
|Compensation & Benefits||