|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
Listed as one of Fortune 100's fastest growing companies for three years in a row, HFF is one of the largest and most successful commercial real estate capital markets intermediaries in the country. With a culture focused on putting clients’ interests first, maintaining high ethical standards, and encouraging teamwork and creativity, HFF seeks highly-motivated candidates to join our team.
This position is responsible for updating and editing offering memorandums, proposals and marketing packages for commercial real estate using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Update existing design materials to include, but not limited to; print and interactive collateral such as proposals, offering memoranda, graphics/covers, flyers, maps, aerials, logos, floor plans, pictures, presentation graphic/charts, and end bound books.
- Provide other general graphic requests as required.
- Follow HFF branding guidelines to ensure consistency and quality of all marketing packages.
- Work with deal team to help select photos for design pieces.
- Enhance, edit, and color correct selected photos and adjust design to fit preferences of the team and client while maintaining HFF branding standards
- Oversee printing and distribution of books, presentation boards, and other printed materials.
- Create property listings on HFF site and third party listing sites.
- Assist with overflow of package production as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years design experience using InDesign in a PC environment.
- Ability to design within a set of branding standards.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy when interacting with others.
- Ability to be an independent worker with a team player attitude.
- Excellent time management, planning and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate is a plus.
- Must have portfolio showcasing layout and typography skills; link must be provided on application and/or resume.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat) for PC.
- Strong skills in the use of InDesign.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Office - Work with computers, copiers, and scanners.
|Compensation & Benefits||