Lenovo is the #1 PC manufacturer in the world. With 50,000+ employees and $46B+ in global sales in 160 countries, Lenovo is a global leader in innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies.
As a member of the Fortune Global 500, and recently identified in Interbrand’s 100 most valuable global brands report, Lenovo is bigger and stronger than ever thanks to not only organic growth, but also due to the recent acquisitions of Motorola Mobility and IBM’s x86 Server business.
Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs (including the legendary Think and multimode YOGA brands), workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones (including the Motorola brand), tablets and apps. Our product line includes: ThinkPad, YOGA, Miix, Legion By Lenovo gaming, Ideacentre, Thinkcentre, Moto Z and Moto Mods.
Lenovo is one of the fastest growing technology companies on the planet and we are looking for an experienced advertising based Junior Copywriter with strong conceptual and writing skills to join our Worldwide Brand team.
They will be working on the Lenovo brand and all of Lenovo’s globally renowned product brands like Moto, Yoga and ThinkPad amongst others. The position is based in Raleigh, North Carolina, and will report directly to a Creative director on the World Wide Brand team.
This person will work in conjunction with a Creative Director team and other senior teams to develop the Brand’s Content and other creative assets. They will collaborate with internal designers and art directors to come up with ideas for content and work closely with vendors to see these through to the finished product. They will also oversee the work of external agency partners in the creation of Marketing/Advertising content for video, digital, social and print media. They will need to collaborate closely on Brand and Product strategy with a tight-knit and energetic marketing team.
The right candidate should:
- Hold a Bachelor of Arts Degree and have at least 3 years of experience as an agency creative and an award winning portfolio.
- Have an insatiable curiosity and a passion for bringing powerful, unexpected ideas to life within traditional, digital and social media.
- Collaborate and work well within creative teams and with multiple creative partners.
- Be able to identify good ideas from others and be willing to work with them to help develop and grow them.
- Have experience with strategic campaign development, creative briefs and execution.
- Be able to develop a keen understanding of your audience, so that you can communicate with them in the most engaging way possible.
- Be an excellent communicator in the written and spoken word.
- Be a confident presenter and be skilled in influencing and persuading others.
- Be a quick thinker with attention to detail who is comfortable working in a world of fast paced deadlines and working on several projects at once.
- Be able to produce talked about creative work within existing budgetary and timing parameters.
- Be well versed in the production of video and digital assets and be comfortable working directly with video production in a hands-on manner.
- Possess an insatiable curiosity for technology and how it is changing what’s possible. Ideally have experience in consumer electronics.
|Compensation & Benefits||