|Company||Stream Realty Partners
|Title||Senior Graphic Designer
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
Stream Realty Partners is a commercial real estate services organization working for owners, investors and occupants. Stream is privately held and specializes in leasing, property and facilities management, tenant representation, development, investment, and sustainability.
Innovative Commercial Real Estate Company, Stream, known for projects such as Lee + White, Ellsworth, Star Provisions & Baccanalia, and AVB (Apple Valley Brookhaven), seeks a Senior Graphic Designer to lead their in-house design team and push the creative boundaries to the next level.
At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Nice. Smart. Honest. Passionate. More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
Stream’s creative professionals are industry experts in our craft. We work with both internal and external clients to develop strategies that enhance the perception of office, industrial, retail, and multi-family projects, while increasing their exposure in the marketplace.
- 5+ years of experience in a formal design environment
- Outstanding design skills with strong competency of graphic design principles
- Experience leading and managing other designers
- Exceptional knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud software
- The ability to communicate a clear and concise vision
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Efficient workflow, and ability to start and finish projects on a quick turnaround
- Exceptional in translating creative strategy into creative direction & design
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel)
Would Like to Have:
- Experience with Signage Design
- Wordpress / SquareSpace / AdobeMuse knowledge
- Email Marketing and Analytics
- SEO / Google AdWords
- Motion Graphics / Adobe After Effects
|Compensation & Benefits||