|Company||Grey Oaks Country Club
We invite you to discover the pleasures and benefits of membership at Grey Oaks Country Club, a private country club community, set in the heart of Naples, Florida.
Grey Oaks Country Club offers understated elegance and resort style living, exclusive social opportunities, 54 holes of championship golf along with tennis and recreational amenities for residents and non-residents alike. Our staff commits itself to unparalleled professional service for our members and their guests.
The Communications Manager is part of the Grey Oaks Country Club leadership team and has primary responsibility for developing communication campaigns (print, web-based, member newsletters). The CM is responsiblefor all internal and external communications for the Club and will work closely with all departments in developing specific communication articles for membership need-to-know/updates. A marketing background is highly desired for designing attention grabbing special announcements for events, sales, classes, and/or other special offerings. This position is a direct report to the General Manager.
This position requires innovative spirit and drive, highly developed interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communications skills and strong organizational skills. In addition, this position requires the ability to create and run reports from the Club database and the analytical knowledge to draw conclusions and make recommendations based on this data.
- Create, edit and produce the quarterly club publication
- Responsibility for organizing design and production of collateral material for surveys, results, including an analysis of the effectiveness of these materials
- Responsibility for oversight of GOCC’s website initiatives, including development and updating of the website to ensure that marketing initiatives are met and ensuring the integrity of the content
- Develop on-line targeted campaigns using Google, Club Essentials and other similar programs
- Manages the collection and coordination of the club’s reciprocal program
- Creates professional event posters to be displayed throughout the Club, aimed at driving attendance
- Creates and posts email blasts and blogs for the Club
- Serves as the editor for all written material for the Club
- Show discretion and confidentiality with Club proprietary information
- Extensive working knowledge with: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and the MS Office Suite
Job Education and Work Experience Requirement:
Master's degree in Business Administration, Hospitality or Resort Management, Communications, Public Relations or three (3) years of work experience in the hospitality industry and includes Five (5)years of relevant work experience.
|Compensation & Benefits||
In turn, Grey Oaks offers a magnificent property, gorgeous surroundings, talented and helpful team members, excellent compensation andbenefits package.