|Title||Marketing and Communications Coordinator
|Region||Central and Northeast Florida
E-ONE is a worldwide designer, manufacturer and marketer of fire rescue vehicles with more than 28,000 vehicles in operation around the world. Headquartered in Ocala, Florida, E-ONE is the industry leader in product innovations, new technologies and exceeding customer expectations.
E-ONE manufactures custom and commercial pumpers and tankers, aerial ladders and platforms, rescues of all sizes, quick attack units, industrial trucks, and aircraft rescue firefighting vehicles to meet the needs of fire departments, rescue/EMS squads, airports and Homeland Security agencies.
Just as important as the full product line is the fact that E-ONE engineers and builds the complete vehicle - chassis, cab, body, tank and aerial device. And because E-ONE is a single source manufacturer, the customer's after sale needs are satisfied with just one call to their dealer or E-ONE for parts, service, warranty, training and manuals.
Established in 1974, E-ONE has grown to become an industry leader in just a few decades, and today employs more than 900 people in five plants totaling more than 420,000 square feet. Innovation has been the company's driving force and continues to be the impetus behind its pursuit of new technologies. The result is state-of-the-art fire rescue vehicles recognized for superior firefighting and rescue capabilities.
The Coordinator will be an integral part of the marketing and sales organization and will provide support to the Marketing & Communications Manager in developing and executing a successful public relations and social media strategy. Also, will manage the on-site and online retail store as well as be responsible for preparation of merchandise displays, promotions, and sales.
Public Relations / Communications
- Managing and executing projects as directed
- Support, develop and implement PR and social media campaigns
- Keeping abreast of industry and competitive trends and regularly informing manager of noteworthy news items and opportunities
- Working with other departments as needed to help promote the company's brand, its products and services
- Working with Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
- Conduct and capture video interviews, edit footage and post to social media.
- Photography and maintenance of photo files
- Update website with new images and content
- Engage with customers and dealers to provide excellent customer service in the on-site store
- Add products and update the online store
- Promote the online store via social media and e-blasts
- Create and coordinate seasonal and event merchandise plans
- Review and analyze various store reports to ensure the merchandise assortment is appropriate and in stock
- Recommend potential products to manager by collecting customer information and being aware of customer needs
OTHER DUTIES MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Perform or assist with any operations, as required or directed, to maintain work flow or respond to production requirements.
- A./B.S. in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or related discipline
- 3-5 years public relations and social media experience
- Knowledge of and experience with AP-style writing & Wordpress
- Strong organization skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Proactive, outgoing, positive and professional personality; excellent customer service skills
- Retail experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro, etc.)
|Compensation & Benefits||