|Title||Brand Communication Specialist
Food Lion, based in Salisbury, N.C., since 1957, operates more than 1,100 grocery stores in 10 Southeastern and Mid-Atlantic states. Our company proudly employs more than 63,000 associates and serves approximately 10 million customers a week.
By leveraging our longstanding heritage of low prices and convenient locations, Food Lion is working to provide the easiest full shop grocery experience in the Southeast for our customers, anchored by a strong commitment to affordability, freshness and the communities we serve.
Not only can our customers count on us, but our communities can count on us too. Through Food Lion Feeds our company has committed to provide 500 million meals to individuals and families struggling with hunger by the end of 2020.
Food Lion is a company of Delhaize America, the U.S. division of Zaandam-based Ahold Delhaize.
Strategically support the In Store Communications Manager on all relevant projects including strategic development, budgets, project timelines and Workfront submissions. Collaborate with internal, cross-functional and outside agency partners to ensure all in-store communication is delivered on time and on budget. Secondarily, provide support as identified to the Associate Creative Director.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the lead collaborator with key functional areas within marketing as well as other internal departments as needed including category, merchandising, retail operations, store development and sourcing to ensure our in-store strategy is coming to life strategically.
- Coordinate with external partners to ensure all in-store communication materials are delivered on time and on budget.
- Create and maintain in-store communication project timelines; adhere to budget and schedules, including the use of Workfront.
- Act as lead brand communications representative as it relates to Wave and Refinement needs representing the needs of both the In Store Communications Manager and Associate Creative Director.
- Assist with television production as needed.
- Manage Mood Media
- Responsible for all creative legal reviews / approvals.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- 3 - 5 years of Marketing experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to prioritize workload, multi-task and manage deadlines.
- Must have demonstrated cross functional project management abilities
- Must be able to work in a deadline driven environment, while not compromising quality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skill set
- Knowledge of Workfront
- Strong interpersonal skills and competency at cross-functional collaboration
|Compensation & Benefits||