|Company||Orlando Regional REALTOR Association
|Title||Marketing & Communications Coordinator
|Region||Central and Northeast Florida
WHO WE ARE:
The Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association is one of the largest local trade associations in the state of Florida, with more than 12,500 members in Orange, Seminole, and the surroundingcounties.
ORRA is composed of REALTORS® who are involved in residential and commercial real estate as brokers, salespeople, property managers, appraisers, counselors, and others who are engaged in all aspects of the real estate industry.
Responsible for supporting the overall social media and communications efforts of the association, including e-mail marketing campaigns, website content, social media outreach, and other communications projects.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and distribute e-mail marketing campaigns, e-newsletters, and other Internet and electronic-based communication.
- Provide daily maintenance and management of website and blog, including content development, writing, and graphic design.
- Monitor and maintain social media presence for the association (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) to maximize the reach and performance of content.
- Track and report performance analytics of various marketing activities to develop strategies for increased engagement.
- Coordinate the development, implementation, monitoring, tracking and optimizing of search engine optimization.
- Manage the development of tracking and reporting of metrics for various marketing activities.
- Create compelling content that drives traffic, including website, e-mails, videos, graphics, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with web content coordination, content editing and writing, and web design/redesign and development.
- Excellent writing, speaking, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in independent as well as collaborative situations.
- Strong multi-tasking skills with proven ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Strong diplomatic, interpersonal, and teamwork skills for dealing with members and employees.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Knowledge of HTML and WYSIWYG editors, such as Dreamweaver.
- Proficient in editing images using Photoshop/Creative Suite, Acrobat, and MS Office.
- Knowledge of and experience with e-mail newsletters and drip campaigns, social networking, and audio/video for the web.
- Formal training in desktop publishing applications and/or graphic design, and photography definite assets.
|Compensation & Benefits||