|Title||Public Relations Manager
Welcome to the machine. The retail growth machine.
Zimmerman Advertising, an Omnicom Group company, is the leading integrated retail agency in the country. Zimmerman’s clients represent some of the most prominent retail brands in the country, including hhgregg, Nissan, Party City, Dunkin’ Donuts, La-Z-Boy, Tire Kingdom, AutoNation, Five Below and Michaels.
Zimmerman provides the following marketing services: strategic planning, analytics, market research, creative development, LSM, production, media planning and buying, direct response, digital/interactive and results analysis.
Headquartered in South Florida, the agency has retail service offices throughout the country, including New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, and Nashville. For information on the agency, visit http://www.zadv.com.
- Develop a full range of written materials, including press releases, byline articles, speeches, client correspondence and reports
- Develop and maintain relationships with local and national media contacts
- Coordinate the activities of outside PR/media relations counsel and other vendors
- Create, evaluate, and supervise a centralized PR/media metrics database and reports
- Collaborate directly with Executive Officers and Department heads on strategic PR campaigns
- Proactively offer and implement new ways to meet Zimmerman Advertising’s needs
- Drive day-to-day public relations strategies and tactics for Zimmerman, including corporate and product-related news releases
- Proactively report on industry trends and competitive activity relevant to the company's business units.
- Recommend and oversee the implementation of new or revised approaches to the current plan and strategies.
- Coordinate and implement marketing communications projects, including public relations assignments
- Manage press release approval process, as well as internal distribution
- Develop targeted media lists and form appropriate relationships with press; conduct personal outreach to industry press with company news as released
- Develop, coordinate and implement/manage IP (intellectual property); content for the Zimmerman blog
- Manage, distribute and develop full range of written materials for Zimmerman’s social media platforms based on strategy provided, including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in PR, Marketing, Advertising or related field
- Minimum 5+ years PR & Marketing/Communications experience
- Experience with copywriting, public relations/communications, competitor research, speech writing, ad campaign management and email marketing
- Experience engaging and working with Board of Directors and Trustees
- Exceptional written communication skills required
- Strong oral communication skills are required, along with the ability to clearly articulate concepts
- Project management experience, able to meet milestones and deadlines
- Self-starter with strong implementation skills, and attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Proven quantitative analysis skills to track performance of communications and marketing efforts
- Must thrive in a fluid, dynamic work environment with multiple internal "clients"
- Ability to prioritize and manage different projects and priorities simultaneously
- Team player with a strong desire to help others success while having fun on the job
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
The responsibilities are many, various, and not limited to those written in this document.
|Compensation & Benefits||
- Work with nationally recognized talent.
- Work with premiere regional and national clients.
- Excellent benefits package including full medical, paid vacation, holidays & sick/PTO, 401(k) to name a few.