|Company||Wiley Education Services
|Region||Central and Northeast Florida
Wiley Education Services uniquely understands the process of designing and implementing innovative learning experiences and comprehensive solutions that address today’s higher education challenges. We provide education solutions, including online program management services for higher education institutions and course management tools for instructors and students. Through trusted collaborative relationships, Wiley Education Services also provides innovative content, technology, services, and insights that support its education partners to achieve improved institutional performance and learners to achieve their goals.
The Media Manager leads media strategy and planning for WES’s university partner marketing initiatives through strong collaboration with various stakeholders. The Media Manager must partner with management, peers, different functional groups, and appropriate advertising agencies to ensure business objectives are met across the portfolio. This person should be able to coordinate and direct internal and external teams to achieve business goals. In this role, the Media Manager will also provide mentorship and guidance to both Associate Media Managers and Media Coordinators. The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of multi-channel media planning including, but not limited to: search engine optimization, paid search advertising, paid social, and affiliate marketing.
This position requires that the candidate be a self-starter, extremely organized, detail oriented and highly motivated. He/she must possess the ability to effectively juggle multiple priorities, while managing team expectations, timelines and coordination between various resources/groups.
- Working alongside core internal groups and various ad agencies, the Media Manager will develop digital media strategies and deploys tactics designed to drive business performance utilizing the most efficient channels possible with the largest ROI
- Recommends forward thinking strategies and innovations that are scalable and repeatable across tactics, partners, and regions
- Develops digital media strategies that reach and engage qualified audience segments to drive action. This includes working with cross functional groups as well as necessary advertising agencies
- Maintain a strong working relationship with agency partners and publishers to ensure achievement of business financial goals and ROI measures
- Guides, mentors, and teaches Associate Media Managers and Media Coordinators
- Proactively manage the tracking, measurement, reporting, and analysis of all marketing metrics against defined performance targets, leveraging data from various data sources (agency reporting, CRM data, etc)
- Review competitive landscape, audience needs and online media trends to provide management with recommendations for best practices and competitive advantages that should be incorporated into media and marketing strategies
- BS/BA in business, marketing or related field is required.
- 3-5 years of applicable experience, preferably in paid search and/or online advertising working in an online media, digital, direct marketing and/or e-commerce environments with a focus on performance based marketing, measurement and analytics.
- Strong working knowledge of search engine marketing, email marketing and affiliate marketing programs.
- Experience with social media and mobile marketing is preferred.
- Prior experience with online advertising service providers like DoubleClick (or other third-party ad reporting tools), Google Adwords, Google Analytics, comScore or Nielsen would be a plus
- Strong analytical skills are required, including the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and summarize actionable recommendations and their forecasted outcomes/implications
- Strong Word, Excel, and PowerPoint experience required
- Detail-orientated with ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, deadline-driven, ability to support multiple projects at a time
|Compensation & Benefits||