|Company||Carolinas HealthCare System
|Title||Manager II, Digital Channels - Corporate Communications, Marketing & Outreach
About Carolinas HealthCare System:
Carolinas HealthCare System is one of the leading healthcare organizations in the Southeast and one of the most comprehensive, not-for-profit systems in the country. Our more than 900 care locations include:
- Academic medical centers
- Freestanding emergency departments
- Healthcare pavilions
- Physician practices
- Outpatient surgical centers
- Rehabilitation centers
- Home health agencies
- Nursing homes
- Hospice and palliative care
- Imaging centers
Our system includes more than 7,600 licensed beds, employs nearly 60,000 people and accounts for almost 12 million patient interactions each year.
The Manager of Digital Channels will join Carolinas HealthCare System at a very exciting time, as we focus on growing our digital and omni-channel effectiveness. The Manager of Digital Channels will report directly to the Director of Digital Strategy, and will work closely with Integrated Marketing and Information and Data Services to understand business goals, identify key issues, analyze audience needs, and identify and implement digital solutions that support business objectives and add value to the consumer.
Other responsibilities include evaluating end-to-end consumer experience across multiple channels and touch points using data/analytics, and operationalizing complex consumer experiences in the digital space, planning and executing updates/improvements to digital channels, and researching additional digital channel opportunities. This position will initially have three direct reports.
- As channel manager, you will be responsible for maintaining our digital channels including the website, content hub (blog) and email channel
- Plan, launch, and support new and updated digital experiences for our website and content hub (blog), working closely with IS and business teams to ensure the optimal consumer digital experience
- Define, prioritize, and execute on the digital channel capability roadmap and product backlogs.
- Provide consistent transparency and socialization around timing of these initiatives
- Be the digital channel subject matter expert by creating channel guidelines and training internal partners on how to best utilize each channel.
- Own the digital channel messaging calendars for all digital channels.
- Work closely with marketing and strategic research and insights to schedule and report on performance.
- Utilize metrics to make informed decisions to show paths to success and continuous improvement
- Manage our location information across internal and external channels including maps, directories, and search to ensure the branding and information is correct and consistent
- Collaborate with our internal partners to manage the CHS reputation online via our owned channels, as well as external channels like review sites.
- Exhibit end-to-end ownership of a project from conception and planning, through to execution
- Monitor external best-in-class digital experiences and emerging digital channels among competition and cross-category industry leaders to identify potential opportunities
- Provide guidance and support to front end web developers and email marketing team on project work and issue resolution
- Provide extensive project management for new projects and enhancements to current channels
Works primarily in office environment. Occasional evening and weekend work. Position requires walking around campus and/or other facilities. Must be able to drive and have access/use of a personal vehicle. Requires reading materials, speaking clearly on the telephone, and operating computer keyboard. Occasional lifting of documents or supplies.
Bachelor's degree in a related field such as public relations, communications, journalism or business required. Master's Degree preferred. Minimum of 7 years experience required. Experience managing personnel directly or indirectly is preferred. Must be able to work quickly under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once. Excellent written and verbal skills required. Ability to set clear goals and execute projects from start to finish.
|Compensation & Benefits||