|Title||Associate Marketing Specialist
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
Aptean is a leading provider of mission critical enterprise software solutions. We build and acquire industry-focused solutions to support the evolving operational needs of our customers. Our solutions help nearly 5,000 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by enabling them to operate more efficiently, thereby ensuring higher customer satisfaction.
The Associate Marketing Communications Specialist will support our online marketing communications efforts with the purpose of positively increasing Aptean’s online presence and growing Aptean’s customer base. This role is tasked with creatively developing and utilizing Aptean content throughout a variety of digital outlets including websites, podcasts, and blogs as a means to distribute new content, interact with a variety of customers, and promote new products and updates. This position will work with different teams to ensure Aptean’s products are accurately represented in the digital space through conversations and coordination with product leaders, product managers, marketing programs specialists, and sales. The scope of work is wide and typically addresses the peaks of workflow to ensure that the team can collectively deliver against agreed plans. Adaptability and a will to embrace challenges are core parts of this role.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute digital marketing communication strategies for Aptean’s various programs and product lines to establish our web presence to boost brand awareness.
- Maintain and grow Aptean’s strong online company voice via social media.
- Coordinate posting of Aptean thought leadership and marketing content across all social media platforms: LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Develop and implement a strategy for utilizing third party content providers in order to promote Aptean product lines and stimulate new business, i.e. software review websites
- Update Aptean’s general website with regular content.
- Work with product leaders, managers, and marketing programs specialists to ensure that their content is accurately reflected online across all forms of digital media.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in related field required
- Proof that the individual can adhere to normal office working is a definite preference covering basic items such as time keeping, inter-personal skills, and appropriate behavior amongst peers, supervisors and customers.
- Preferred experience will have been achieved via a full time related internship or similar.
- The role would not typically be a 2nd step within a full time career; it should be seen as a significant first marketing role in excess of that done by interns / part time roles, or perhaps a side step into the industry.
- An understanding of B2B markets is preferred.
- The person would have to be interested in the concepts / solutions offered by Aptean to maintain focus within their role due to the extent of creative writing required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Outlook or similar)
- Ability to author grammatically correct, engaging marketing copy
- Good understanding of digital marketing/social media
|Compensation & Benefits||