|Title||Digital Experience Producer
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
At CARE, we seek a world of hope, tolerance and social justice, where poverty has been overcome and people live with dignity and security.
This has been our vision since 1945 when we were founded to send lifesaving CARE Packages® to survivors of World War II. Today, CARE is a global leader in the movement to eradicate poverty. In 2015, CARE worked in 95 countries and reached 65 million people with an incredible range of life-saving programs. We also put women and girls at the center of our work because we know that we cannot overcome poverty until all people have equal rights and opportunities. We seek dynamic, innovative thinkers to further our mission. If you shareour core beliefs: poverty is an injustice; poverty is solvable; and together, we have the power to end it, join us.
CARE USA is seeking a superior Digital Experience Producer to join our Digital Engagement Team. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about CARE’s mission, embraces a holistic approach to user-centered design, and helps craft powerful multimedia content, works to maintain a satisfying user experience across all of CARE’s digital properties.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter and able to collaborate across teams in-person and remotely across teams. S/he should understand UX best practices, visual design and online copywriting.
- Assist the digital engagement team in designing, developing and distributing content for all of CARE’s web and social properties.
- Support team visual design, photo editing and production of multimedia content for online fundraising, audience engagement, advocacy and other communication objectives.
- Support teams redesigning and upgrading CARE’s web properties.
- Assist the digital engagement team’s efforts to upgrade CARE’s audience and content management systems.
- Work with CARE teams to review, update and correct content on CARE’s digital properties.
- Monitor and correct missing, incorrect or broken components of CARE’s digital properties.
- Generate reports and status updates on website performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in web-focused discipline (content, design, human factors or related) field;
- Attention to detail demonstrated through core design principles;
- Understanding of strategic design, processes, analytics and data visualization;
- Able to work well in teams, in person and virtually;
- Familiarity with CMS, E-commerce, social media management platforms (preferably Drupal, Luminate/Convio & BigCommerce);
- Knowledge of SEO best practices;
- Interest in international development, humanitarian relief & CARE’s work;
- Must be self-motivated, organized and accountable;
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite,
- Familiarity with Drupal;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Basic HTML/CSS.
|Compensation & Benefits||