|Company||Regenerative Medicine Solutions
|Title||Graphics & Motion Designer
Regenerative Medicine Solutions is a leading medical management company in the burgeoning field of regenerative medicine. We selectively partner with clients who are dedicated to providing innovative, world-class treatment for debilitating medical conditions.
Regenerative Medicine Solutions continuously seeks to push forward the frontiers of knowledge in the field of regenerative medicine. We provide our partners with marketing and strategy, allowing them to reach and help thousands of people achieve a higher quality of life. Regenerative Medicine Solutions has paved the way for further development and future integration of revolutionary cellular therapeutic techniques.
The right individual will work collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced environment creating stunning visuals for both print and digital media, translating our strategic goals into brand-compliant deliverables.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES (included but not limited to):
- A well-rounded portfolio that demonstrates your command of conceptual design, advertising, branding, and motion concepts.
- Experience and/or course study that supports your portfolio.
- Adherence to industry standards and best practices.
- Attention to detail.
- Mastery of the tools required to execute the creative brief.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment where priorities may shift and requirements are constantly evolving.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to interpret their project requirements.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Ability to repurpose existing creative into multiple formats for multiple channels in print and online.
- Receive infographics that will become motion graphic illustrations.
- Create stunning animations that are both fluid and responsive.
- Focus on 2D design.
- Audio editing and recording.
- Shoot and edit video such as events and patient testimonials.
- Creative with storytelling.
- Setup and operate camera, lighting and sound equipment.
Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- After Effects
- Premiere Pro
- At least a 2-year degree in design or a related field is preferred.
- Motion graphics
- 2D Animation
- Audio & Video Editing and Recording
- Experience Logo Animation
- Agency experience.
- Medical marketing experience.
|Compensation & Benefits||
- Medical Insurance — 100% Employer Paid (for the Employee)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance — 100% Employer Paid, Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Profit Sharing Plan
- Employer Paid Gym Membership
- Paid Time Off (PTO),Paid holidays