Lucas Research strives to “lead the world in clinical research to improve lives globally by serving locally”; we are seeking new clinical trial opportunities in the areas of:
- Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, and diseases common in diabetic patient populations
- Male hypogonadism
- Thyroid disorders
- Prediabetes / Insulin Resistance
- Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Cardiovascular outcome
Are you ready to change the world and be part of something bigger than yourself? Our clinical research company and specialty medical practice has an opening for a full-time marketing specialist. This is a position with a growing company, and success will lead to a place on the Executive Team and possible C-level position.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's and (preferably) a Master's with concentration in Marketing. No medical experience is required; fluency in Klingon and a passion to serve others are a must. OK, kidding about the Klingon, but it is a plus. We are dead serious about the passion to serve others. This position will have lots of hands-on transaction entry as well as strategic and leadership responsibilities. However, we are a small business and, like any of our team members, you may be called on to perform other job functions if absolutely necessary.
- Maintain all online, broadcast, and print marketing content and materials
- Manage outsourced content development and production as appropriate
- Manage social media presence
- Manage corporate website
- Manage initial and ongoing e-mail and text campaigns using InfusionSoft
- Coordinate marketing efforts with pharmaceutical companies
- Coordinate video production with third-party videographer
- Coordinate about six (6) public events each year, such as trade shows, educational seminars, and patient appreciation banquets.
- Coordinate contacts with media companies
- Maintain relationships with patients and potential patients by organizing and developing events, programs, and digital & email campaigns.
- Script writing
- Internal video creation and editing
- Internal photography and editing
- Website updates and social media posting
- Issue timely and complete monthly reports to Executive Team (including marketing budgets)
- Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance and effectiveness of marketing efforts
|Compensation & Benefits||