|Title||Graphic Designer (Digital)
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
Swarm is a growing digital marketing agency in Atlanta looking to expand our team. We do exceptional work with complete dedication to our clients, focusing first on results. Each member of our team has direct impact on client results. From designing full digital strategies, to implementing online campaigns, to creatively enhancing online presences - it is all about delivering results.
As one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, we take pride in creating a positive and fun environment for our team. Our office is in the heart of West Midtown near some of the best restaurants in town. People are encouraged to spend time out of the office to grow relationships with others on our team. If you are interested in being part of something big, we are excited to meet you.
The Swarm Agency is currently seeking a talented digital graphic designer to join our growing team. The candidate will contribute to all aspects of design -- from website designs, emails, landing pages, online advertisements, and social images. We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our team and work.
This opportunity is perfect for you if you are a creative designer who thrives in a collaborative environment and loves to problem solve. The right candidate will live and breathe creative design, typography, user experience, and all things creative. They thrive in a collaborative environment and can advocate for exceptional design solutions.
- Provide creative, inspiring design with a focus on user experience
- Draw upon strong understanding of digital design principles, build and produce inspiring work to promote our clients’ business marketing solutions
- Work with cross-functional teams to design apps, responsive websites, rich media, and other collateral with an eye for how it all fits for an overall brand or campaign
- Work directly with clients and our internal developers to design and create unique, compelling products and advertisements
- Exceptional and clean design aesthetics
- 1-2 years of professional design experience
- Design portfolio encompassing digital work (ex: websites, landing pages, newsletters/emails, digital display)
- Strong conceptualization ability and visual communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to thrive in a team environment where collaboration is key
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Experience with Sketch and Creative Suite (Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator)
Materials Required for application:
- Résumé (outlining all of your required qualifications)
- An electronic online portfolio is required as part of this application process. This portfolio must be included as a URL link listed on your resume. Any other portfolio submissions will not be considered.
|Compensation & Benefits||