|Title||Project Manager (Digital)
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
Swarm is a growing digital marketing agency in Atlanta looking to expand our team. We do exceptional work with complete dedication to our clients, focusing first on results. Each member of our team has direct impact on client results. From designing full digital strategies, to implementing online campaigns, to creatively enhancing online presences - it is all about delivering results.
As one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, we take pride in creating a positive and fun environment for our team. Our office is in the heart of West Midtown near some of the best restaurants in town. People are encouraged to spend time out of the office to grow relationships with others on our team. If you are interested in being part of something big, we are excited to meet you.
The Swarm Agency is currently seeking an organized project manager to join our growing team. The candidate will manage projects for new and current clients -- everything from massive website redesign projects to digital cross-platform marketing campaigns. We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our team and work.
The right Project Manager for this role takes pride in ensuring work is top quality and also maintains a positive and collaborative attitude with both team members and clients. They should be constantly looking out for new solutions in the digital marketing landscape so they may provide thoughtful project collaboration and insights on best practices.
This opportunity is perfect for you if you are an organized individual who takes ownership and pride in delivering outstanding client solutions. The right candidate will live and breathe efficiency and ensure work is completed on time and under budget. They thrive in a collaborative environment and can advocate for exceptional solutions that are in the best interest of the client.
- Work with Account Managers to ensure all communication with clients is properly documented and action items are defined for the team. This includes taking notes in all client meetings and following up with take-aways.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of projects and campaigns from initiation through implementation and QA/deployment.
- Oversee and communicate project status and adjust resources and priorities accordingly.
- Oversee client/account budgets and timelines through proper scope definition, risk management and change management protocols.
- Work with Account Managers and clients to document requirements and then communicate requirements effectively to the delivery team.
- QA work from delivery team ahead of delivery to the Account Manager and ensure work that doesn’t meet quality standards is revised.
- Respect the boundary of the Account Manager/Client relationship but be comfortable talking to Clients on a regular basis when needed.
- Minimum 2 years project management experience within the digital project landscape (websites/applications/email/design)
- Familiarity with Project Management tools (JIRA, Accelo, Asana, Trello, Basecamp, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to thrive in a team environment where collaboration is key
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Keynote
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
|Compensation & Benefits||