|Title||Display Marketing Analyst
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
RentPath, a leading digital media company, builds upon its success and long-standing heritage in the real estate industry to empower millions of people nationwide to find apartments and houses for rent. Through its category-leading brands that include Apartment Guide, Rent.com, Rentals.com, RentalHouses.com and LiveLovely.com, RentPath understands that moving is a critical moment of truth and finding a home that reflects oneself is paramount. Through RentPath’s suite of brands, this trusted source seeks to connect consumers with a home that reflects their personal preferences and lifestyles.
With powerful online, mobile and social solutions that provide prospective renters with the information and tools they need to discover the ideal place to live, RentPath continues to simplify the apartment and home search experience. For property management companies and landlords, RentPath drives qualified leads that result in occupancies and a high return on investment.
RentPath, LLC is a private-equity owned company currently headquartered in (Buckhead) Atlanta, GA.
The Display Marketing Analyst will be responsible for building a sophisticated Display Marketing agenda with a focus both in remarketing and in prospecting Display. The role will have the flexibility to lead the decision-making in establishing the foundation for the program as an integral part of the ongoing Performance Marketing team. They will also collaborate with RentPath’s Business Intelligence teams to develop a Display marketing program that integrates with real data feeds to create a more dynamic and tailored marketing effort.
- Drives rapid growth of RentPath businesses using Display and Social advertising
- Collaborate with the broader Performance Marketing team on initiatives to optimize marketing efforts
- Handle all day-to-day optimization, tracking, and reporting related to the Display program
- Elevate the tracking & analysis of data to drive world-class results
- Leverage analysis to inform marketing decisions for the Display program and identify insights to inform marketing changes for the organization
- Identifies opportunities for performance optimization through analysis of KPI’s
- Collaborate with externally to increase the value of our partnerships
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Recognizes how changes in technology, competitors, and customer requirements will impact the company’s market position and strategic opportunities/challenges
- Translates broad corporate strategies into clear, specific objectives for their team
- Sets high goals, geared to organizational objectives, that are ambitious but realistic for the candidate and their team
- Proven track record of building/optimizing multi-million-dollar Display and Social programs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills along with ability to forge cross-functional relationships and trust across a matrixed organization
Qualifications, Training, and Experience:
- 2-5 years of experience in digital display and social advertising
- Experience with managing integrated digital marketing programs with background in digital programmatic buying and Facebook advertising
- BS/BA required
- Experience with first-party data integrations into marketing programs preferred
|Compensation & Benefits||
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you will receive many benefits including:
- Strong salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Matching 401(K) contributions
- Advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
- And much more!